Species Access and Data
- Information, resources, and datasets for many legume species.
Leggle Gene Family Pages
- Searchable gene families, alignments, and gene trees for the legumes and outgroup species.
CViT Genome Search & Synteny Views
- Search for sequences or genes and view against whole-genome views and synteny plots of three legume reference genomes.
- Chromosome- to gene-scale views of the Lotus japonicus, Medicago truncatula, Cajanus cajan (pigeonpea), and Glycine max (soybean) genomes.
Maps and Comparisons
- Genetic maps, and comparisons to the sequenced legume reference genomes.
Gene → Function
- Do a gene multi-target search against genomic, expression, other databases with the LIS sequence search tool.
Trait → Gene
- Find markers or QTLs around your trait of interest in your species. More [+]
- Find those markers on a reference genome sequence. More [+]
- Examine gene functions and expression on the reference genomes. More [+]
The mission of LIS is to facilitate discoveries and crop improvement in the legumes — critical components of global agriculture. Please send us your questions, suggestions, and ideas for improving this site! email@example.com
4th International Symposium of Forage Breeding (ISFB 2013)
Sep 23-25, 2013
18th International Congress on Nitrogen Fixation (ICNF)
Oct 14-18, 2013
Bean Improvement Cooperative (BIC/NAPIA)
Oct 28-30, 2013
North American Pulse Improvement Association (BIC/NAPIA)
Oct 31 - Nov 01, 2013
International Conference on Legume Genetics and Genomics (ICLGG)
Jul 07-11, 2014
March 13, 2013 at 14:31 MDT -- The LIS genome browser for common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) is ready -- also accessible via...
February 05, 2013 at 10:14 MST -- The sequence and annotation data for the recent chickpea genome sequence publication has...
January 08, 2013 at 10:56 MST -- Interactive Legume Database of Nodulation, developed by Janet Sprent and Euan James.
February 04, 2013 at 17:24 MST -- Fixed cajca and cicar urls.