Species Access and Data
- Information, resources, and datasets for many legume species.
Leggle Gene Family Pages
- Searchable gene families, alignments, and gene trees for the legumes and outgroup species.
CViT Genome Search & Synteny Views
- Search for sequences or genes and view against whole-genome views and synteny plots of three legume reference genomes.
- Chromosome- to gene-scale views of the Lotus japonicus, Medicago truncatula, Cajanus cajan (pigeonpea), and Glycine max (soybean) genomes.
Maps and Comparisons
- Genetic maps, and comparisons to the sequenced legume reference genomes.
Gene → Function
- Do a gene multi-target search against genomic, expression, other databases with the LIS sequence search tool.
Trait → Gene
- Find markers or QTLs around your trait of interest in your species. More [+]
- Find those markers on a reference genome sequence. More [+]
- Examine gene functions and expression on the reference genomes. More [+]
The mission of LIS is to facilitate discoveries and crop improvement in the legumes — critical components of global agriculture.
Please note: this "classic" site is in the process of transitioning to a new implementation based on GMOD components at legumeinfo.org
You may use the contact form hosted at the new site to provide feedback on functionality at either site.
There are no meetings to view at this time. Please check back again soon.
October 08, 2014 at 10:31 MDT -- The transition of the LIS "classic" site functionality to the site at legumeinfo.org...
April 02, 2014 at 16:39 MDT -- Draft genome assemblies released for diploid Arachis spp.
Draft genome assemblies have been...
January 24, 2014 at 15:57 MST -- Open postdoctoral position in computational and plant evolutionary biology
The project involves...
February 04, 2013 at 17:24 MST -- Fixed cajca and cicar urls.