Species Access and Data
- Information, resources, and datasets for many legume species.
Leggle Gene Family Pages
- Searchable gene families, alignments, and gene trees for the legumes and outgroup species.
CViT Genome Search & Synteny Views
- Search for sequences or genes and view against whole-genome views and synteny plots of three legume reference genomes.
- Chromosome- to gene-scale views of the Lotus japonicus, Medicago truncatula, Cajanus cajan (pigeonpea), and Glycine max (soybean) genomes.
Maps and Comparisons
- Genetic maps, and comparisons to the sequenced legume reference genomes.
Gene → Function
- Do a gene multi-target search against genomic, expression, other databases with the LIS sequence search tool.
Trait → Gene
- Find markers or QTLs around your trait of interest in your species. More [+]
- Find those markers on a reference genome sequence. More [+]
- Examine gene functions and expression on the reference genomes. More [+]
The mission of LIS is to facilitate discoveries and crop improvement in the legumes — critical components of global agriculture. Please send us your questions, suggestions, and ideas for improving this site! firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no meetings to view at this time. Please check back again soon.
April 02, 2014 at 16:39 MDT -- Draft genome assemblies released for diploid Arachis spp.
Draft genome assemblies have been...
January 24, 2014 at 15:57 MST -- Open postdoctoral position in computational and plant evolutionary biology
The project involves...
November 11, 2013 at 16:49 MST -- Cowpea Consortium SNP Genotyping Chip
Researchers at the University of California, Riverside,...
February 04, 2013 at 17:24 MST -- Fixed cajca and cicar urls.